“Reciprocity Fee” is a requirement of admission to visit the country. It only applies to citizens visiting from Canada.
This is a tutorial that will guide you step by step into the process needed to pay the reciprocity fee via credit card. This is the ONLY way to pay the reciprocity fee.
Be aware that you need to pay this fee BEFORE entering Argentina.
How to pay the Reciprocity Fee – Step by step tutorial
1. Enter the website https://dnm.provincianet.com.ar/Login
2. Fill in the form, once the form is filled click the “Sign Up” button.
3. Form will refresh, in the next form select “gender” and then click the “add” button.
4. Now you have the option to fill in another passenger information if you would like to pay for his reciprocity fee too. In this example we will not do that, so you just have to scroll till you find de “pay” button and click it.
5. Verify that the information entered is correct and then click “accept”.
6. Click the checkbox accepting the terms and conditions, select your credit card and then click “continue”.
7. Enter your credit card information and hit “send”
8. If everything is ok you will get a receipt with a bar code, PRINT IT.
If you need help our sales department can help you, don’t hesitate to Contact us